Thursday, October 9, 2008

What a difference a day makes.......

I live in Los Angeles, CA and 
I want to change the world.


I felt pretty guilty for moving to the South Lands on December 30th, 2007. After living here for a month and thousands of hours job searching. I found my dream job as an Interpretive Naturalist. I no longer feel as guilty. I actually feel very happy having the opportunity to teach children and the general public about their every day impact on the earth. We can always do a better job. 

I'm going to share my Naturalist adventures of the Santa Monica Mountains. 

2 comments:

MareWinds~ said...

Nothing to feel guilty about, Little Helper; you're still helping, and now, it's in more ways than before.

Unknown said...

I am glad you love the job and stayed her in LA. Because I dont know what I would do with out you here at work.